Thursday 25 March 2010

goetia dream working - experiment 1

last night i was reading in Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic in the section about practical goetic magick. one of the suggestions to make contact with goetic demons was through a dream working. i put the sigil/seal under my pillow and since the entity i was going to contact was a duke, the QQGM suggested that one uses either an emerald or a carbuncle (green vs red > opposite colors) stone. since i had neither of them i used my green moldavite stone and taped it to my third eye (center of the forehead). my dream had apparently nothing to do with my dream working intention, but i recorded all the details i could remember (a lot, when you start writing right when you wake up =).

i also used a text on dream working from the book wiccan magic: inner teachings of the craft in preparation before i went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment